Email Today -
- September 21, 2018 - Assisting clients throughout Northern California
Free Consultation
Practice Areas
Law Library
Message Boards
About Us



General Comments
  Previous Thread   Back to General Comments   Next Thread  
special masters for family law
Terri | 7/21/2005 7:10:16 PM

Is it difficult to do away with a family special master? My children are 14 and 12 and I would like not to have a special master involved in our case.
The special master is supposed to oversee both custodial issues and legal custody issues but is not responding to anything regarding our case at the moment. She has not responded in nearly a month although she does have a retainer and is not on vacation.
I would like the ability to go directly to the courts, can I do this even though there is a special master who is supposed to be overseeing the legal custody order? Are special masters even supposed to oversee the legal custody order?
Post Reply
The information provided on this web site is for general information purposes only. The material on this site does not constitute legal advice. DO NOT act upon this information without first consulting an attorney. No Attorney-Client relationship is formed unless specifically agreed to in writing.
Site Content and Design Copyright © 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved.